2019 PLANS | LIFE UPDATE

A few months ago I put up a post about my university plans, or the lack of plans. 

I want to study further, no doubt, but I still don't know what I want to do. I've made the choice to take a gap year. I know, there is a certain stigma around gap years. Will you really do something worthwhile? I think that if you have lots of motivation and you genuinely want to learn more about yourself, you WILL be productive. 

Fun fact - A friend helped me out with taking some pictures for a brand promo that didn't come through and I particularly liked this one!

One of my aims for my gap year is to work on this here blog. I'm an honest person, and I won't pretend that my intention is not to make good money from it. I need to save up some spare cash for university, and create a steady income for university living. It's just one of those things, yanno. 

I also want to do the more traditional work such as waitressing or promotions. I think that living in the real world would be really good for me.  

I'm so relieved to be able to cement this. I'm not going to university next year. I'm okay with it. I'm going to do some good shit next year.

 Look out for a 2019 goals post soon.


Comments

Popular Posts