STYLING SHORT(ER) HAIR

Hello one, hello all. 

I've attempted to sit down and write a full blog post SO many times but I keep failing!

A few weeks ago I decided to chop my hair. It was the best decision I've made in a very long time. At the moment its just below shoulder length and SO healthy! 

For the first few days it looked amazing, done in a side parting and as straight as I could get it.

Alas after my first hair wash, I was shooketh - name that vine! I looked a bit ragged and felt VERY subconscious of my hair. Actually I looked a bit like Kacy Hill and was frightened that I would be mocked for it by my father.

It looks a bit better now and I am here to exclaim to all you curly haired girls, you can pull off short hair!  I KNOW. IT WAS A SURPRISE TO ME TOO.

Just by using a few simple products I've managed to go from really flat wave-less hair to ULTIMATE CURLY HAIR GOALS.
                                                                                                                         
First, invest in a really good quality wax. I love the Goldwell Chrystal Turn gel wax which is SO amazing. It defines my curls but doesn't weigh my hair down. I just love it in general.


Tresemme' makes some really good quality shizzle, and their dry shampoos are right up there. The foam based one that I use is one that I repurchase often and I cannot even imagine the sorrow I will experience when it is discontinued! It gives such AMAZING volume. An all round fantastic product.


Thank you so much for reading. Love you all forever!

Sam xx



Comments

  1. Are you related to Madré Pienaar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not, but I'm sure we somehow indirectly are if we have the same surname :)

      Delete
  2. Did you cut your hair at home? (Chop with an axe lol times a million)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, (oddly) did it at a salon?! DM me on insta if you have any more questions - haha. @samanthapienaar

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts