DECISIONS | LIFE UPDATE

Happy Fri-yay!

The past week has been all about reading and taking a life break after such a busy school term. Being on holiday is lovely even if its just a stay-cation but my brain has been swirling with decisions that need to be made.

As you might know I'm in matric at the moment and after this varsity is a MUST. No capacity for argument. But I am mightily confused. On Monday I was sat in my bedroom with every single university brochure that I have collected over the past 2 years,completely overwhelmed and on the edge of insanity. 


What do I choose, I only have so long to apply. I know that so many people would love to have this crisis. I'm acting a bit privileged. 

This is a genuine problem and I really want a few opinions. Tell me about your study choices, what you eventually chose to do etc. I need as many opinions as I can get!

Sam xx




Comments

Popular Posts