COMFORT IS...

Hey babes!

Sometimes I wish that I could spend at least half my day fully dressed in my 'going out for a mooch'  clothes instead of changing into pajamas or comfort clothing 
Comfort is wearing leggings and bikini cut underwear all day, every day but I've had a revelation. 

WHY DO I GIVE A F***?

It seems so simple, but I'm constantly going back and forth with this thought process. After the glamour of Saturday night, I've found myself wanting to ease my way into stretchy jeans and baggy shirts straight after school as Autumn slowly sets in and after much internal debate I've finally settled myself and realized that it's okay to be comfortable. It really seriously is.

Below is me modeling my favorite rainy day duo and I actually feel very OKAY about wearing this. Can officially refer to myself as looking #FIT. 


I know that it's a very glamorous struggle but I thought about it so much that I feel like I just needed to let off some steam and get some input. So now here's the fun part, comment your thoughts and tell me what you do to keep yourself comfy and to thoroughly relax, BESIDES having a hot bath with snacks and Shawn Mendes on REPEAT.

Sam xx

Comments

  1. Do you make money from this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll answer this one for interests sake, but I hope you realize that it's a tiny bit straightforward to ask something of this caliber. Yes I do, not nearly as much as most but it allows me to have a little bit of money to contribute towards my household every month and if I save, a nice Lancome foundation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts