MY WOMAN ARMY

Hello there!

Sometimes I forget about the people that matter most in my life. I was going through my personal Facebook account a few days ago and saw all the lovely ladies that comment on my Facebook almost every time I post. I'm so blessed to have so many ladies who care about me.

I feel lonely so often, but I'm not alone in the slightest. There are so many people out there who make me so happy when I see them, and those are the people that I should think about.

At school, I feel like there's not really anybody there who cares too much about me, not the people who I hang out with on a daily basis at least.Most of the time, I just feel ignored.
 
Also, I'm less lonely than most. I say this because every single day my mom is in my heart. I know it seems a bit soppy but I've got so much love surrounding me, and that's from the love that I know my mother had for me. She's with me at every single moment of my day and that's what keeps me going. 

MY POINT - It's so important to remember that the people who surround you on the daily are not the people who matter the most. Cherish every single person who brightens up your day. 
Tell me in the comments who you are grateful for. I love to read your comments, they are so nourishing for my soul.

P.S - I wrote this post today because over the past week I've really pissed off by a certain person at school who has reminded me that she only gives me a second glance when she needs to use me for something. I'm over it and done with her toxic vibes. Trust me, get rid of as much negativity as you you can and your life will be so much happier.

Sam xx

Comments

Popular Posts