Matric Dance 2018

Hey babes!
So, I've been waiting for my matric dance for what feels like my whole life and it ended up happening last night! YAASSS! The decor was so great and all the girls were such stunners! The girls at my school, as I have now realized, know how to TURN UP. I was so amped for this dance that the night before I couldn't even sleep properly! Dark circles for dayyys.

It ended up being a really great night and my date was so great to me! I spent the night chatting to this boy that I haven't spoken to in AGES and it seems like he's pretty okay!

Below are some pictures from last night that I really love! I think I'll have to do a part 2 as there are so many more to add.
















Thanks so much for reading if you're just scrolling and if any of my friends are reading, you guys are absolutely fab!


Comments

Popular Posts