SKINCARE | FAVORITES OF 2018

Happy 2018 to you and yours my dearest readers. May you accomplish so much this year and stick to all 32 resolutions and. Remember to live every day like a Saturday! Unless you have to study, then live your life like everyday is a Monday. 

Now that's out the way I feel inclined to tell you that one of my newest fascinations is skin care. I've never been very good about moisturizing or taking the time to pamper myself after a busy week but I am deeply hoping that things will change this year.

 I do the essentials such as taking off my makeup before going to bed and cleansing in the mornings if I remember(not before bed, I know, its bad but I'm so forgetful about these things). I also moisturize after cleansing but I don't have one particular Dream Cream. I tend to use whatever is cheapest, because moisturizer is EXPENSIVE(hit me up if you know of something that would possibly be worth my while).  


Something that I want to become a bit more particular about is nourishing my skin. Look good, feel good. RIGHT? Well, this is what I aim to do this year. 

Any who, I've pulled out some old products and I've bought a few new products which I've displayed in my bedroom(click here and here to read about my struggle with keeping things ordered in my bedroom) to remind me to use them. I have a few perfumes displayed there but, have kept my One Direction perfume safely tucked away. 


I feel like I'm typing too much so please enjoy these sun streaked flat-lays!



From right to left
Crisp Pear and Mint Hand Lotion - Morlage and Yorke - no link sozz
Bio-Oil - The best possible serum for stretchmarks and scarring 




  
Tell me what you hope to achieve this year whether it be something big or something small. 

Sam xx

Comments

Popular Posts