SUMMER | SEASONAL TO-DO LIST

Hello there

The weather over here in Durban has been absolutely crazy. We've gone from hot days all round to a crazy cold day where a hot bath was a must. This weather has really confused my brain and I've been drinking hot chocolate instead of chilled fruity water(I really want to be that person that drinks lots of water, but I always fail). 

I thought that I would do a little list of all the things I want do this Summer and next year, when autumn starts to set in, I can tell you which ones I did.

So here goes
So, as I was saying, drink lots of water, but more importantly make it fun.

Take lots of summer portraits against interesting walls like you always see on the most popular fashion blogs.

Forget about junk food and eat fresh.

Lose weight. Let's hope this time my resolution sticks.

Work out more, even when its a scorcher!
I always laugh when I see this!
Buy new clothes and reinvent my style. If I'm honest I don't actually have any sort of style. I want to start wearing lots of dresses and enjoying the beauty of a skater skirt.

Grow my nails out. I bite my nails, a lot.

Spring clean the house as best as possible.

Work on my academics during my FINAL high school year.

Photograph every single sunny day and all sunsets

This ties in with the previous one; take more pictures and just snap away constantly.

Sam xx


Comments

Popular Posts