ALL ABOUT EARTH | LETS TALK

It's 21:28, on as Wednesday evening. I'm tired, but I have a slight niggle. At first I wasn't sure about posting this, but I feel that I need to say it. I LOVE THE EARTH. I love it deeply.  I wasn't sure because someone will have a rude comment about something or the other. Rude comments upset me as I dislike ignorance, but alas, I strive on. This whole Earth is so special to me and there is so much to appreciate about it. There are beautiful golden sunsets to appreciate, mountains to climb and oceans to swim in. This whole world is so beautiful and not too many people appreciate it.
I cant remember which dam this was at, but it was absolutely beautiful. The camera does no favors in showing what a beautiful sunset it was.
Love myself a palm tree. 











This is Umphlanga Beach front. I am so blessed to live in Durban!
This little niggle started off when, whilst my father was driving me to school, I looked down into the Inanda Valley. I don't think that too many people have the opportunity to appreciate it, but goodness, it is gorgeous on a misty winters morning. So, as I was looking down into the valley I realized just how many people throw their rubbish down their bank. The ironic part is that there is a dump across the road from the people who throw the most litter down the banks. I mean really people, have you not a mind? I question if intelligence is lower among middle class people in the Kloof and Upper Highway area but I regress. Why must you pollute the Earth? What tells you that you, as a human being, are superior to the planet that sustains you? 

I think I've worked myself up a bit but this niggle has turned into some sort of passion-fueled concise rant. Its taken me ages to get around to this particular post and I really should have written it weeks ago! Anyways, I really do hope that someone can relate to this post and choose to do something about their environment. 

I hope everyone has enjoyed their Saturday night. Hopefully the hangovers are not too dull and subside by midday. 

Sam xx









Comments

Popular Posts