Checking In

Hi. It's 2017, almost February. How time goes by. I'm back at school with lots of work to get through and a lot of studying. Yay, how wonderful! Anyways, I'm also a bit sad today. Lots of sadness to be honest. My Granddad passed away on Tuesday but I'm starting to feel better. He's happily plodding away with the Big Man upstairs and that thought is reconciling. 

 So much has happened in the passing two weeks that have made me think, 2017, you are a piece of shit. I've thought that so often that its almost like I have cursed myself. The more I say it, the more I curse myself. I've decided that I'm going to take some time off the internet and disconnect wifi. No blog, no Facebook, no twitter. Just me and my thoughts and school work. This is just a heads up and the next time I'll write on here will be in mid February. That gives ample time to let my mind rest. 

I'll see you soon
Sam xx


Comments

Popular Posts