My experience with a medium!

Hello Internet!! So I talk and think about my lovely mum constantly. Sadly when I was much younger she went over to heaven and left me behind with lots to think about. I was two at the time and although I did have some time with her there are so many things that I really do want to speak to her about, I want to know about her childhood and I want advice from her about my schooling and what to do about uni. I want to talk to her about boys and why they can be so confusing at times. Yes, it would have been so much better if she had explained periods to me instead of my dad getting extremely awkward and speaking in a very loud and formal voice to me but I suppose its just one of those things.

This is what I always imagine when I think about a medium.

I've always believed in a God and a "heaven", all those things but only recently have I become very serious about God and my religion. I suppose it's just a coming of age sort of thing where you start to think more deeply about your being.
I have always thought about speaking to a medium who can tell me about all the people that have passed in my life especially my mummy. It was such a lovely surprise when I spoke to a medium, Angelique Silverleaf (goodness I want her name) over the radio. I had heard her show before and also tried to phone in various times. One night I had absolutely no hope of speaking to her when she answered the phone with a "Hi, you're live on East Coast Radio". I was a bit stunned for a second but quickly answered. Immediately Angelique said there was a strong male presence and the first thing I thought was OH, that's my grand dad. Apparently he was standing with my mummy(bless her, she felt shy because she had never communicated through a medium before) holding her hand. That was absolutely surreal. It was all a bit jokey when it comes to what my mummy actually did say. She talked about dancing(she thinks I'll be good at tap) and my dad. I did get nailed a bit when she said that I need to study a bit more and that I procrastinate a lorra lorra lot. I'll tell you this much, my dad did a very loud aha! which I knew would bring a v. long lecture about my studies.

Its amazing how something like this can change your life so much. Right now all I can think about people that have passed over etc. I don't really know how to end this off so, BYE see you on the flip side baby!(or next Fri-yay)  

Sam xx

Comments

Popular Posts