Body Confidence!

Its been a busy week with lots of projects and all things schooling! The weekend could not have come soon enough and I can see a full two days of baking and watching Matt Damon films ahead.

Today's topic is body confidence which I find to be quite a broad topic. So, every girl has a problem with her body. Maybe she feels that her stomach is not exactly flat, or maybe it's those thighs that are perfectly fine but look to her, like cellulite ridden thighs. Girls especially in the teen years love to criticize all there flaws and focus on it. We put our selves down for what?? Chubby cheeks and a stomach that is not so toned. It is undeniably natural to pick on our selves a little bit but things are becoming extreme.




I love the internet so very much but having access to all the latest pop culture news is a slight bit of a problem. Any teenage girl can go online and see a picture from Kylie Jenner's new shoot and what do you know, we have ourselves a body hater. It's terrible to think that looking at another persons body can unsettle you enough to make you become anorexic or bulimic. One should love the skin they are in. I really love my body and I'm not the thinnest person. I have huge thighs from swimming for Midmar and I've got a stomach that will never get a bit more tone. It seems the more I run and swim, the more the muffin top grows! The bottom line is that I've made peace with my size and nowadays I wear whatever the hell I want whenever I want! All ladies should be comfortable with their bodies no matter what size the label says they are!Give yourself a bit more credit and eat a chocolate every now and then, it won't kill you! You are beautiful and completely capable of anything that you put your mind to.

Sam xx


Comments

Popular Posts