That Spring Time Happiness

Today is the first real day of spring! I'm amazingly happy with that statement. The wind is swishing around my hair and for the first time in my life I have felt comfortable enough to wear a crop top. What's more is that I got all my homework done at 10:30 this morning. It seems all this sun and  little tops with shorts have inspired a new outlook on life. I feel comfortable with my little ball of being and for now things are kinda perfect. I hope they'll stay perfect for a really long time. Please keep in mind that I did not think about the naked mini-statue in the window while these pictures where being taken. 

                              

I also wanted to say that I hope from now on I will be able to write my one post a week. My computer has been a bit weary for the past few months so I've not been able to put anything up. I truly cannot wait to start writing more and getting to discover more amazing bloggers! 

All the loves
Sam xx

Comments

  1. Great stuff Sam, keep it up and keep reminding people to check in and read ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aahhh! This is amazing! Thank you for checking it out! By the way, you would make an awesome blog writer!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts