Love for the Baking Business

I love to bake. Statement. Today I introduce to you my first ever baking post! I thought that I would do something super simple so I decided to do a good old recipe on brownies. Brownies are the most baked bake in my kitchen so I thought this should be the first recipe to share with you!

Remember to separate wet and dry ingredients into two different bowls!

Wet Ingredients
1 cup oil
2 cups sugar
2tspn vanilla essence
4 eggs

Dry Ingredients
2/3 cup cocoa
1 cup flour
1/2 tspn salt
1/2 tspn baking powder

Now all you need to do is mix them separately and then add your dry ingredients in a half at a time. Grease a baking dish(what ever size you want) and pour in the goopy deliciousness. A good baker would have preheated their oven so their brownies where ready to go in immediately. I would suggest that good baker heat their oven to 180 degrees Celsius. The good baker would have to take them out after 25 minutes or when the sides had separated from the dish. This good baker now has amazing brownies!

Get crafty and add lots of  toppings that should fuel your sugar high even more!

Enjoy

Sam xx

Comments

Popular Posts