16 for 16

15 was a good year but 16 looks like it will be even better. I've had my first night time party with sparklers and great friends, my actual birthday (on Wednesday) was great besides having to write an exam.. I have all these goals and I want to be successful in everything I do. I saw sprinkleofglitter do the sweetest little lists of all the things she wants to do for her 31st birthday and thought it would be a perfect blog for this week as 16 is a big year in any ones life.



16 for 16 

1. Drink more water

2. Blog every Fri-yay

2. Embrace my curly hair more and show it off to the world

4. Study more (I should be studying now)

5. Redesign this little place on the internet, it looks so bad but I've accepted it and my computer skills

6. Train more for Midmar even though that will mean having bad hair for 6 months straight.

7. Organise the study area. Add things that will motivate me to study and actually make me want to sit down for six hours at a time. Lets be real though, I will never be able to study for that long.

8. Stop throwing my clothes into my wardrobe in a ball and never being able to wear something when I really need it. EDIT:: I have not tackled this just yet but have resolved to keeping all of the ironed stuff outside of my cupboard.

9. Don't procrastinate. Currently doing that.

10. Watch less YouTube.. Whaa?? Yeah , that's exactly what I want to do.. I get ten gigs per month and it's a wonder that I am writing to you now. I want to be able to spend more time writing on this blog or doing more homework(gross)

11. Bake a wider variety of yummy things. Right now all I do is bake brownies(I hope to put the recipe up here next Fri-yay) and sometimes for a Sunday treat I will do crumpets and tea. I hope to be making creme brulee and oreo meringue in the not so distant future.

12. Party more.. I want to throw the most huge Halloween party with lots of candles and pumpkins and some candy corns(where will I find that in S.A?). I have a wonderful vision of me sitting back with all my friends sipping at some homemade butter beer and perhaps dressed up in an Harry Potter costume. Now that would tickle my pickle..

13. Stop hoping that love will hop around the corner at every turn. All I want right now is for a gorgeous boy to make me feel happy and just understand me in a way that no one else does but I have had to tell myself that I will have a chance to date. It always seems like boys happen just when you're not expecting it and there will be time as soon as schooling is over. I just have to keep on telling myself that if it happens it will and it will only happen at  the right time.

14. Personally, I think it is great to positively reinforce yourself constantly. You need to tell yourself that you are an amazing person but the thing is that I will praise others but not myself. There are so many things that I am good at yet I can never pat myself on the back and say "Good job Sam". I feel like saying one kind word to myself before a biology test can actually help me pass which is so weird though it really works.

15. Post more on Instagram. I have all of these cool pictures on my phone that deserve a post. I really want to grow this blog and majority of my traffic comes through insta.

16. Do my make up better. I suck at anything practical so I think that this weekend I will watch millions of tutorials all about liqud eyeliner and what-not..

It was actually really hard to think up all of this so now I suppose I know a little more about myself. It's currently 00:30 and I am ready to go to bed! One question I have for you guys is, what is your favorite post that I wrote in the past? Could you please comment as I want you guys to enjoy reading here! See you next Fri-yay my friends, have a great week!

Sam xx 

Comments

Popular Posts