OOPS I DID IT AGAIN | LATE NIGHT EMBARRASSMENT

Ermm, I did something whilst intoxicated. I know, surely I should have known better, but I wasn't in the right frame of mind. In my defense, I had one glass of whisky and already my head was spinning.


I cannot tell you how embarrassed I am. I clicked onto my WhatsApp at about 3 this morning because I just couldn't drop off to sleep. I can't tell you how horrified I was. First of all, I phoned a friend who was fast asleep and she answered in her sleep. I know this because I spoke to her later in the morning and she couldn't remember a thing. Next I WhatsApp-ed some one who I haven't spoken to for a good few years until recently and told him some very inappropriate information. It horrified me and I really don't think I will ever be able to live down the embarrassment. 

My obvious solution has been to just delete WhatsApp, but sooner or later I will have to download it again and actually explain the horrific thing to my friend. 

Seriously, what do I do? This is going to awkward and I am so embarrassed.

Sam

P.S. If you want to you can add your embarrassing story, I would LOVE to hear about it!

Comments

Popular Posts